We inform you that your vella eyelashes can be reused, yes, just as you read it. You can use them more than once, even more than 2 times, because they are quality eyelashes! Of course, you must take care of them, do not mistreat them and be very careful when cleaning them. Read on, here we show you what is best for them.
1. Keep your hands clean before picking them up.
2. You should have a good cleanser at hand: a soap without alcohol or oils or a quality aqueous make-up remover.
3. When washing your eyelashes, preferably use cotton swabs, as cotton fibers may remain on your eyelashes if you use cotton pads to remove makeup.
4. You can use tweezers at the end to remove the glue, but you must be very careful. Remember that they can be affected if you do not treat them gently.
5. When finished, place them on absorbent paper and let them dry.
6. When they are completely dry, you can spray alcohol to remove any remaining bacteria. (This is optional).
YOU CAN BRUSH THEM WITH A BRUSH SIMILAR TO A MASCARA BRUSH OR AN EYEBROW BRUSH, JUST MAKE SURE IT IS CLEAN.